Languages: Japanese and English
Shinya is a Japanese from Tokyo and currently living in Portland. He has been working in Wieden+Kennedy with over five years experiences in creative advertising world.
- A first Japanese person working on Nike Global in Wieden+Kennedy
- A only Japanese account person working in out of Tokyo office of Wieden+Kennedy
- A holder of a few creative awards
- A BIG football fan
- A one of the founder of Tokyo based Re-Design bag brand, SEMI
- A publisher of electronic city guide, “REAL PORTLAND” on Amazon
Master’s Degree in Media Design, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan, 2011
Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Keio University, Tokyo, Japan, 2009
He started his carrier in the creative advertisement world in Wieden+Kennedy Tokyo after earning a M.A. in Media Design in 2011. Since then, his passion has been focusing on developing brand stories through creative advertisements and design works. Following four years experiences for working on Nike Japan, Facebook Japan and the individual optical brand, TYPE inspired by typography with OMG who is a Japanese glasses company, he moved to the head quoter of Wieden+Kennedy in Portland as the first Japanese person for Nike Global in 2014.